People ask me sometimes about my reasons to be single, SINGLE ! But I don't know, I mean, I guess it's always too much or too soon or too little too late, it's just never the right thing and the right time and I never get to fall in love. tsk tsk tsk
Yeahh maybe Allah knows that I'm not already yet fr any commitment or err whatsoever. Sometimes I felt getting bored since I had an experienced with my former lovers. One of them is already engaged, congrats bro !
Sometimes I don't want to think bout my future relationship, cause mostly of all my friends included my best friends break off w/out any good reasons. may be I wanna to love or be loved after married, get more Barakah insyaAllah
Some of my friends gave their hints to me, but I'm seeking a true apology, I can't accept, it's better to me just befriending as usual, it's better. We can use term of friendship forever. Let say, I and you had fallen in love, then we make a break off, for sure we didn't have any text soon. sobsss
Dear all single ladies, enjoy your single life as much as you can. Believe in Him. Someday, He will sent someone deserve to hold your heart.
Guys always use the term friendship as an opening to a serious relationship, but girls use term friendship to break up a relationship
*and maybe I'm not jealousy but I'm just curious w anything
Love,
Ariena

No comments:
Post a Comment
any comments from pretty ladies & hot guyss ?
leave your comments HERE,okayhh !
thankyou ;)