Assalammualaikum, hai gorgeous and hot readers ! So so so sooooorry because I have not been updating my blogging. As what you heard title above, yeah guyss SOC means a lot to me. Why? Because it gave me more experienced how to handle new many students at the one time and built my own leadership. Ohh ya, before I am talking too much about these things, I think you all should know about SOC programme first.
HERE we go !
PART I : MInggu Kursus SOC
 |
# Aisyah Abdul Raof a.k.a secretary of SOC.
Busy memanjang ! |
 |
Both of them are namely FATIN.
Left side : Fatin Liyana
Right Side : Fatin Nabila |
 |
| # Fiza and Burn seem are very happily ;) |
 |
# Not my writing, just taking the picture.
Getting bored on that time ! |
Love,
Ariena
No comments:
Post a Comment
any comments from pretty ladies & hot guyss ?
leave your comments HERE,okayhh !
thankyou ;)