Assalammualaikum. hye cantik.hye handsome..
Happy Sunday to everyone. how bout your weekend? Ok ,maybe this evening my family and I is planning wanna to go to shopping. Im over excited right now. HEHE. anybody wants to join us? please up your legs..ngeh3x. by the way, back to the main ideas..Lets we make discussion bout
“ if I have plenty of money”. Could you imagine how’s everyone having plenty of money then all people over the world didn’t work again. Frankly speaking, all factories wouldn’t have any workers to do everything to help strengthen and stabilized economies country. Its very badly situation, right guyss?
However, if I have plenty of money, I will buy all this things :D
“ if I have plenty of money”. Could you imagine how’s everyone having plenty of money then all people over the world didn’t work again. Frankly speaking, all factories wouldn’t have any workers to do everything to help strengthen and stabilized economies country. Its very badly situation, right guyss?
However, if I have plenty of money, I will buy all this things :D
My-lists ;p
1) Wearing the dental braces
2) Buying nikon’s DSLR D7000 *just around 4k. hokhokhok
3) And bla,bla,bla..HAHA~
*from above pitures,there are my adored cam.D7000 wink3x.
p/s : thankyouverymuch to all my beloved followers for reading. Have a nice weekdays (^_~)
xoxo ;p
Love,
Ariena Azhar Ahmad
Ariena Azhar Ahmad








No comments:
Post a Comment
any comments from pretty ladies & hot guyss ?
leave your comments HERE,okayhh !
thankyou ;)